Nothing to do…
There’s nothing to do in JMS at the moment. =/
The events right now only cater to those who can spend actual money on the game, since the MTS is absolutely impossible to make Nexon Points with, due to massive inflation. I have been trying to make an effort to level-up lately at LHC, but beyond that, there’s not much to do. Within the past week or so, I’ve gotten my Viper and Shadower to 168 and 135.
JapanMS should be receiving Ultimate Adventurer on the 29th of June. I’ve been waiting for this patch ever since the Test Server for Big Bang closed. Paladin was so fun when I played it, I decided I wanted to make one in the official server, but I wanted to wait for Ultimate Adventurer, since I didn’t think it would be this long until we received it. Oh, well. We should be getting it soon, I hope.
The reason I believe we’re getting Ultimate Adventurer next patch is because Nexon Japan has already implemented all of the data for Ultimate Adventurer, minus the quest ETC. items. In-game, we already have Empress’ Blessing in our beginners book, except it remains at level 0, no matter the levels of any characters we have on our accounts. On top of that, when Cygnus players already get the +10% EXP bonus upon leveling up :
Here’s hoping! I have had nothing to do lately because I’ve been hyping myself up for Ultimate Adventurer with the Japanese players saying they’re going to be released on x date, but when that date comes by, no patch. =/ Let’s just hope Nexon’s next scheduled update (the 29th) includes Ultimate Adventurer!
In other news, Nexon America released a new game on Facebook called “MaplesStory Adventures.” I’ve been playing that lately and I reached level 21! 😀
The game is extremely simple. It’s point-and-click (everything). The game gives you quests non-stop, so you never run out of things to do and you don’t have to grind-fest your way through the game, unlike the MMORPG version of MapleStory. The energy system kind of sucks. Once you run out, you’re stuck waiting there for 5 minutes, attacking one monster, then waiting another 5 minutes. You can only get 5 energy every 5 minutes. However, there are food you can eat, like lemons, apples, and eggs, that will give you a small amount of energy. There are also item collections which you can complete by getting drops from each kind of monster that’ll give you a small amount of energy. Summoning clones of your friends also give you a small amount of energy, as well as having your friend help you kill the monsters you’re trying to attack. Of course, since it’s a Facebook game, you can also get energy by asking your friends for items to either use to recover energy or to open boxes for a slim chance at getting and item that’ll recover some energy.
- 強海賊王 - 176レベル バイパー (拳 海賊)
- Taunted - 137レベル シャドー (短剣 盗賊)
- 欅の英雄 - 128レベル 英雄 (剣・斧 戦士)
- TKデスピサロ - 193レベル ビショップ (聖 魔法使い)
- JohnnyLeta on NetMarble Japan Registration (Dragon Ball Online)
- mmorpg 2014 on Crafting Lv 10 Reached and Dark Angelic Bless crafted! Willpower Lv 60. (匠人に名工レベきた。ダークエンジェリックブレス作成！意志60レベだ)
- conpinteyronpa on NetMarble Japan Registration (Dragon Ball Online)
- league of legends champion guide on Renaissance Update – 4Gamer Interview With Nexon Japan
- League of Legends guide free on Renaissance Update – 4Gamer Interview With Nexon Japan
- Please support a good #cause and help fight #breastcancer by supporting my mother in her tough time! gofundme.com/asycewek?pc=14… Thank you! 10 months ago
- As a massive fan of #Batman and the darker ways he is portrayed, I hope they do him justice in the new film. 1 year ago
- MHX themed home screen #My3DS #3DS https://t.co/wUzLuWBQM7 1 year ago
- Zelda folders? I feel this is cleaner. #My3DS #3DS http://t.co/FMLZqaeanh 1 year ago
- ホームテーマ #My3DS #3DS http://t.co/YmgBuRTKKN 1 year ago
- 92,542 hits