Rank #40 Pirate of Keyaki
There have been a lot of changes for me over the past week in JapanMS. Over the past year, I had barely leveled up. I had been 160 for about a year, then since Big Bang came, I’ve been slowing picking up the pace. Lately, though, I’ve been leveling up even more quickly. In doing so, my rank as a Keyakian Pirate has gone up quite a bit.
Just a week ago, I was rank #50 Pirate of Keyaki. I also found this spreadsheet style website that has all of the rankings listed for JapanMS. It’s a pretty cool website that shows a bunch of data for your character and whatnot. If you want to check it out click here. It shows a nice variety of stuff about your character, such as your ranks gained in the past week, the total amount of experience you’ve gained in the past week, how much EXP you need to obtain to get to level 200, how much EXP you’ve gained up until the level you are now, and much more.
According to that website, I only need 3 more levels to reach rank #30 Pirate of Keyaki! I’m eager to level up now!
Also, lately, I joined a new guild! MyFriends was an amazing guild with amazing people, but unfortunately, the guild was stuffed full of low levels, so my chances of going to bosses and whatnot were practically zero. It was sad to say goodbye to that guild – it was a lot of fun being in it. However, when my friend asked me to join her guild, it turns out there were people who already knew me even though I didn’t know them! How weird! I’ve been on Skype with them the past week just chattin’ away. Lmao They try to speak to me in English and I try to communicate back in Japanese, so we have a good time exchanging bad grammar and diction.
Also, as of late, potential gear seems to becoming easier to obtain by the patch. Lately, I’ve upgraded my gear by a bit.
3% STR Rose Earrings → 6% STR, 3% HP Half Earrings
6 STR, 3% STR Level 100 Pirate Shoes → 6% STR, 6% HP Level 80 Pirate Shoes
18 All Stat Ravana Helmet → 3 STR, 6% STR Level 80 Hat
It’s not much compared to most people who are around my level, but to me, the 19% STR I have is awesome. I’m very much considering buying or making an overall with some percent STR on it. I’m still very weak, but I’m happy to be making progress without having to spend a dime on this game. If I could afford Miracle Cubes, I’d be way stronger, but since I can’t, this is what I’ll have to side with :
That’s my clean range at level 173. It’s red due to the buff of Angelic Bless. It’s not great compared to most, as I said, but I’m happy with it so far. What I’m more happy about is my jump from 10k HP to 12k HP in the past week and I only have level 20 Willpower.
My full equipment set is :
+7 STR/DEX/INT/LUK Monster Book; +1% All Stats, +15% Ignore Defense
+2 Attack Ring
+2 Attack, +2% EXP Ring
+1 DEX/INT/LUK Angelic Bless Ring (+5 Weapon Attack Buff)
+3 STR/DEX/INT/LUK, +3 Attack Lilin’s Ring
+25 STR, +11 DEX Reverse Brugunt (Level 120 Pirate overall)
+7 STR/DEX/INT/LUK Horntail Pendant
+11 STR/DEX/INT/LUK, +8 Attack Cross Brigade Ace Shoulder
+11 STR, +5 DEX/INT/LUK Black Belt
+3 STR/DEX/INT/LUK, +3 Attack Dragon Glasses
+5 Attack Bird Mouth
+10 Attack Time Traveler Medal
+3 STR, +2 DEX Level 80 Pirate Hat; +6% STR, +3% INT
Half Earrings; +6% STR, +3% HP
+3 STR, +2 DEX Level 80 Pirate Shoes; +6% STR, +6% HP
+10 Attack White Work Glove
+1 STR/DEX, +2 LUK, +4 Weapon Attack Golden Soul Cape; +12 STR, +6 LUK
+18 STR, +1 DEX, +107 Attack Reverse Equinox
Obviously, there is a lot I can still improve upon. A lot of my equipment still need potential attached to it, but I don’t exactly have the money to replace them if they go boom, so I don’t want to risk it.
Hopefully I’ll get to higher levels in time with my new friends and guild members. They’ve already talked about scheduling boss runs and gathering people for the Dark Erev Stronghold for training. My main MapleStory level goal has always been level 180, so I hope to hit that very soon. 😛
- 強海賊王 - 176レベル バイパー (拳 海賊)
- Taunted - 137レベル シャドー (短剣 盗賊)
- 欅の英雄 - 128レベル 英雄 (剣・斧 戦士)
- TKデスピサロ - 193レベル ビショップ (聖 魔法使い)
- JohnnyLeta on NetMarble Japan Registration (Dragon Ball Online)
- mmorpg 2014 on Crafting Lv 10 Reached and Dark Angelic Bless crafted! Willpower Lv 60. (匠人に名工レベきた。ダークエンジェリックブレス作成！意志60レベだ)
- conpinteyronpa on NetMarble Japan Registration (Dragon Ball Online)
- league of legends champion guide on Renaissance Update – 4Gamer Interview With Nexon Japan
- League of Legends guide free on Renaissance Update – 4Gamer Interview With Nexon Japan
- お久しぶり！日本語の勉強がよみがえたぞ！！今年か来年、大学に行くつもりだ。日本語の授業があったら、専攻は日本語に決めるかと考えている。ダメならばビジネスにする。それで、留学してみせる。 1 day ago
- Enter for a chance to WIN a GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Video Card! wn.nr/CHkkGc 2 weeks ago
- #ゼルダの伝説 #BreathoftheWild #NintendoSwitch https://t.co/mTG9aIIKR7 3 weeks ago
- Please support a good #cause and help fight #breastcancer by supporting my mother in her tough time! gofundme.com/asycewek?pc=14… Thank you! 1 year ago
- As a massive fan of #Batman and the darker ways he is portrayed, I hope they do him justice in the new film. 1 year ago
- 92,555 hits